Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

SUNDAY - WEEK IN THE LIFE

Well it is the last day of the Week in the Life!  I had fun doing this project and I am sure there are a lot of others who had fun also.  Thank you Ali!  

My scale...ummm that is not my true weight only in my dreams....ha ha ha.


Shopping at Michael's for a few things.


The land scape where I live, flat area.


Taking a walk with my don't want to walk husband.  Sometimes you have to force it on him and the funny thing is he still enjoys it.


So this is it!  I cannot wait to put this together and have some fun all this week.  This is a project that will last forever and my grandchildren and great grandchildren will enjoy it.

Like I said I had a lot of fun doing this, so I look forward to putting this on my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment